Friday 16 October 2015

AP CM Launches My Brick My Amaravathi Programme for Amaravati Capital


AP CM Launches My Brick My Amaravathi Programme for Amaravathi Capital
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has launched 'Amaravathi e-brick' programme inviting financial contribution from Andhrites towards building the new capital Amaravathi.
In My Brick My Amaravathi, Here people will be contributing Rs.10 per each brick on their name and the payment will be through online. A total number of 7477 people responded for the cause till now and 590384 bricks were contributed.

AP CREDAI contributed highest number of bricks (52200) and it was followed by a person named Aluru Shivaram Prasad who contributed 10116 bricks. Doctor Srinivas had contributed 5558 bricks with the name of 'Pride Of Andhra'

The below is the My Brick My Amaravati – Na Ituka Na Amaravati to donate brick
Please go through the below link and donate for the great event

2 comments: